Random Randomness.

2 hours ago, oblong said:

I have a friend who works for Harmon so I get my stuff from him.  I have buds that are configured so that you can hear the music and words really well yet at the same time pick up any outside sounds.  They don't look like air pods, sticking down your ear like that, just plugs.

I also have a couple of wired sets that are bluetooth.  The wires just connect the earpieces together.  I actually prefer those as they are easier to keep track of.  Like on an airplane I can just take them out and sort of tuck them in my shirt collar to stay in place.  If I have them on and someone needs to talk I just take one out and let it hang there rather than take it out and then have to hold it.... 

My son has lost 3 pair of earpods.  

Because of the discount available to me they are really disposable.  I can get an $100 set for $15.

I have a friend who has a friend who works for Harmon ...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Biff Mayhem said:

That surprises me about Canada given that Vancouver is not a small city.

the one that tricks me is that Halifax is south of the line. I had to go there a few times, it always felt "up" in Canada when it's really "over" in Canada.

the more striking number is that 90% of Canadians live within 100 mi of the US border, which of course does include Vancouver. I believe Halifax, Edmonton and Calgary are the most populous places that are not.

Edited by gehringer_2