Random Randomness.

19 hours ago, Hongbit said:

Wordle 209 4/6

🟩🟨

🟩🟩🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

OK, I was a little better on it the second time around.

Wordle 210 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

LOL - Schlissel caught wetting his wick with a staffer. If anyone wants to apply to be UM president, the gig is open.

What a freaking idiot. What a romantic medium e-mail can be. 🙄

If this tells us anything, it’s that the number of degrees after a person’s name doesn’t speak anything as to whether they have an ounce of common sense.

33 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

Wordle 215 3/6

🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I should probably end here on a high note.

Wordle 215 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

took a while to convince myself letters could be repeated.

17 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

Wordle 215 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

took a while to convince myself letters could be repeated.

That was my problem yesterday too. Since I've only been playing for a few days, I wasn't entirely sure of the parameters. So far I've played 7 times, gotten it on 4 tries four times and 3 tries three times.

On 1/22/2022 at 7:48 AM, Hongbit said:

I always pick the same two words in my first two guesses then I start to try to figure out the answer on my 3rd guess.   It becomes much easier to solve everyday with that method.  

I took my first loss on Sunday, but bounced back today. 8-out-of-9 so far .. Not expecting this string of luck to last...

On this day in 1971 Charles Manson, along with the three women involved in the most-known murders of the Manson Family, were convicted of those murders.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022/01/25/this-day-in-history-charles-manson-and-his-followers-convicted-of-murder-1971-2/

On the night of August 9, 1969, with detailed instructions from Manson, four of his followers drove up to Cielo Drive above Beverly Hills and burst into Polanski and Tate’s home. (Polanski was not home and friends were staying with the pregnant Tate.) During the next few hours, they engaged in a murderous rampage that left five dead, including a very pregnant Sharon Tate, three of her friends, and an 18-year-old man who was visiting the caretaker of the estate. The next night, Manson followers murdered Leno and Rosemary LaBianca in their home in the Los Feliz section of Los Angeles; this time, Manson went along to make sure the killings were carried out correctly. The cases went unsolved for over a year before the Los Angeles Police Department discovered the Manson connection. Various members of his cult confessed, and Manson and five others were indicted on charges of murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

9 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

Since the tipping discussion is in the late forum….

I’m finding myself sitting in a car wash while the car is being detailed with no small bills in my wallet. Feeling like a jerk

… hmm… would the saying “go big or go home” be appropriate here? 😁

1 hour ago, CMRivdogs said:

Since the tipping discussion is in the late forum….

I’m finding myself sitting in a car wash while the car is being detailed with no small bills in my wallet. Feeling like a jerk

This is the EXACT reason I never do valet...no matter how fancy the place is I almost never have any small bills...I keep a folded up 100 or 50 in my wallet at all times just in case, but as soon as I break it I give that cash to my wife and replace it.