Random Randomness.

that's how I read it.  Until then I can view it as the Truck is also trying to pass someone but not doing it as fast as the car wants but the moment the car can get in front, even if they are being a jerk about it, then the response is to brake, not speed up.  That tells me speed is not your concern.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, oblong said:

that's how I read it.  Until then I can view it as the Truck is also trying to pass someone but not doing it as fast as the car wants but the moment the car can get in front, even if they are being a jerk about it, then the response is to brake, not speed up.  That tells me speed is not your concern.

too many people have no idea how to drive a car at a speed. They are totally dependent on cueing off another car (and apparently refuse to use cruise control). They are the people that are always in the way because they speed up as you approach them and slow down if you try to give them room. I call them 'magnet' drivers. I amuse myself on trips by slowly increasing speed when there is a 'magnet' latched on behind me or even in the next lane in my blindspot, to see how fast they will will go matching my car before they ever look down at their own speedo or otherwise recognize their own speed and suddenly and finally fall off my tail. 

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Biff Mayhem said:

I was yesterday years old when I learned that the actor who played Jackie Chiles on Seinfeld is the son of the late great Greg Morris who played Barney on the original Mission: Impossible tv series.

I can top that. I was yesterday years old when I realized that if I wore a baseball cap while I walk the dog my glasses don’t get rain on them. 

53 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

I can top that. I was yesterday years old when I realized that if I wore a baseball cap while I walk the dog my glasses don’t get rain on them. 

I appreciate your honesty and vulnerability on that but you just have to know that you're being judged as hard as this guy gets judged:

BackwardHat.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/4/2022 at 12:59 PM, Biff Mayhem said:

I appreciate your honesty and vulnerability on that but you just have to know that you're being judged as hard as this guy gets judged:

BackwardHat.jpg

Lol I used to get harassed by my golf buddies cause I would often wear my hat backwards when we played because I wanted my face to get a tan but I would often lose track of my ball in the sun so anytime I asked my friends where it went they'd point out that if I wore my hat the right way I may not have this issue. 

• Haha 1

I sometimes wear a hat backwards when I run or workout.  It's mainly a sweaty/wet hair management device.  I don't like how my hair looks when that happens and it gets in my eyes if I have it longer.  The bill of the hat gives me a headache for some reason.

Can someone advise how i am supposed to use a QR code when it is sent to me via email or text?  How can my camera scan that when it's already on the device?  what am I missing?  Have to send money for a charity and the person texted me a QR code wtih her Venmo thing.

so basically go to webqr.com in a browser and give it access to the camera and insert the photo... makes sense.  I tried it. 

I also saw an ad for cannibis.

One thing I worry about is what is webqr.com?  Are they storing this info?   For example the QR code I used was for access to someone's wifi connection that they sent me a few days ago when I was at hteir house.

I was hoping there was something built into the apple software itself.  They already know everything anyway.