Tiger Cubs (notes on the minors)

gehringer_2

12 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Sort of like how Trotsky was touched out of photos where he was standing with Lenin. 

Yes, if you take Torque out of the team photos it gives the team deniability.  There never was any such guy, and no they did not waste a pick on him.  Those who persist in their inquiries will be detained.

14 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

Torkelson injured his ankle in a game today and was euthanized by the horse doctor 20 minutes ago. RIP. 

14 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

Torkelson injured his ankle in a game today and was euthanized by the horse doctor 20 minutes ago. RIP. 

In 2019 we went to Dallas to visit family.  They took us to a rodeo in Ft. Worth at the Stockyards.   When chasing one of the clowns a horse ran into the wall and was down for a bit.... I thought "I'm on vacation and came to Dallas for some fun and now I'm going to see them shoot a horse?"

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Who are the Tigers Top 10 prospects with a realistic shot of joining the team in 2022?

depends on which top-prospects list you subscribe to, but here is MLB Pipeline's.  From this group, I'd expect to see Tork, Greene, Kreidler, Wentz and Faedo.  Longer shots would be Madden and Olson.

image.thumb.png.09c05d71d11c7b44febd8e88a750af6a.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 1:47 PM, Tenacious D said:

From this group, I'd expect to see Tork, Greene, Kreidler, Wentz and Faedo.

I had Faedo's rehab clock wrong - didn't realize he was 9 months behind Wentz. In Sept he was still only throwing on flat ground. He'll still be pretty much square at best by opening day - maybe not ready to cut it loose till June and then he has to find his command etc....

Edited by gehringer_2