Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

15 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Right but there were a lot of people dancing on Belichick's grave last year. 

I was one of them... well, maybe not dancing on his grave but certainly saying that it was good evidence that Belichick was maybe not as good as everyone thought he was.

3 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

I don't recall Marvin Jones ever being a problem even with Patricia so Meyer must really be bad. 

But the USC and Notre Dame gigs are already filled. 

Who will be Jax's coach next year

It ain't gonna be Urbie

And that begs the question.

Is he TRYING to get fired to collect a bunch of money for nothing?

Wouldn't put it past that unscrupulous bastard.  

4 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Urban's getting fired tomorrow 

I think he would have quit weeks ago if he had gotten any interest in the major college jobs. No one wants anything to do with him right now, as his poster boy of sure success in Trevor Lawrence sure doesn't look so great right now.

Notre Dame might still take him this offseason though.

40 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Well that was fun while it lasted. Have to imagine Jags ownership saw their chance to fire for-cause and seized on it.

Shad Khan wants to modify the situation; Bigly:  " I am bitterly disappointed to arrive at the conclusion that an immediate change is imperative for everyone. 

I hope, because of his behavior,  that 2 things happen.    #1 - He doesn't get a dime going forward.   #2 - He doesn't get back on TV again.    Just go away forever.       But we know he'll be back on TV and then some school somewhere will hire him in a few years.   If that suczzball Rick Pitino can keep coming back, Urban will too.  

5 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

The Jags even screwed up firing him.  Why Thursday?  Was it the kicking story?    He should have been bounced Sunday night. 

Darrell Bevell get a rare honor of being an interim Head Coach two years in a row for two different teams.  Has that ever happened before?  

I think they felt that the kicking story gave them the final ammunition they needed to not fulfill his contract.