Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32706428/minnesota-vikings-de-everson-griffen-refuses-leave-home-firing-weapon

Scary situation with Everson Griffen. Not going to try to play doctor but anytime something like this comes up in a sport like football I can't help but wonder if he has CTE or has the onsets of it. Hoping there is some other explanation though and most of all hope he is ok. 

He took some time off a 

3 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32706428/minnesota-vikings-de-everson-griffen-refuses-leave-home-firing-weapon

Scary situation with Everson Griffen. Not going to try to play doctor but anytime something like this comes up in a sport like football I can't help but wonder if he has CTE or has the onsets of it. Hoping there is some other explanation though and most of all hope he is ok. 

He took some time off a couple years ago for self care.  He may need help.

On 10/4/2021 at 7:40 PM, casimir said:

I’m not sure why I never really liked the Lions, when I’ve been a fan of the Tigers and Pistons.  Divine intervention?

I started out a Vikings fan.  LOVED Fran Tarkenton, Chuck Foreman & the Purple People Eaters D. Then Gary Danielson came to my hometown one year, hung out all afternoon with me & my neighborhood friends, played catch & signed footballs for us.  If I ever see Gary Danielson again, I'm gonna punch him right in the mouth.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

The Pats are on the verge of beating the Bills despite only throwing 3 passes all game. I totally credit my boy Mac Jones for delivering the handoffs perfectly. 

What was the point? Was Jones hurt? It's not like they were running up the score with the run game and couldn't use some more offense.