Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

8 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

And again they show their true colors

This is dems trying to play the racist card again.  Nowhere did they say anything about race or anything that is even remotely racist.  Gilchrist is wearing a mask and to that person he is scary because of his politics.  Most people like me would agree.  Democrats love to keep racism alive and well so they can try to use it in their favor.  It didn't work this time.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Archie said:

This is dems trying to play the racist card again.  Nowhere did they say anything about race or anything that is even remotely racist.  Gilchrist is wearing a mask and to that person he is scary because of his politics.  Most people like me would agree.  Democrats love to keep racism alive and well so they can try to use it in their favor.  It didn't work this time.

Mike Cox is a dem?  Do you know who he is and who is wife is/was?

14 hours ago, oblong said:

Mike Cox is a dem?  Do you know who he is and who is wife is/was?

At least former Republican Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox, married to former Republican State Rep and MIGOP Chairwoman Laura Cox, has the gumption to call out the BS in his Republican Party. Good job Republican Mike Cox.

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad
  • Thanks 1

thus ending any chance they have for further office I would assume....

The crazies have taken over the local GOP across the country.  It's very easy to become a party delegate and insider nowadays.  I became one 10 years ago and the only thing I had to do was send in a notarized document. The party contacted me and did all the work.  I went to one meeting at a Ram's Horn and the cast of characters even back then was disturbing.  Like a Bill Burr joke.... "when a redneck lowers his voice and starts to look around.... run"