General Tiger Discussion

oblong

18 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

It is a lousy logo.  I mean the guardians of traffic are pretty cool looking on that bridge, you think they could have done better..........

But the worst logo - in the history of sports - belongs right here in the D

ZCZwaWQ9QXBp

The sad, confused tiger that needed serious dental work.      How did this even happen? 

I admit I find this logo weirdly charming and have it on my car as a window sticker.

EDIT: Sorry, I mean had it on my prior car as a window sticker. My current car has the two 1960’s action Tigers, one batting on one side and the other pitching on the other side.

Edited by chasfh

On 1/21/2022 at 8:27 PM, Motor City Sonics said:

Oh, this makes me so angry.  Who the hell is he  to determine who should be together?    One of the many reasons I am not the least bit religious.  

Those of us who are at least a little bit religious think these people are morons too.

2 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

???

Carrie?

Yes.   Right here.  Doing the sign of the cross with a knife she's plunging into her own daughter................while smiling

365 Days of Horror Movies: Day 171: Carrie

Carrie's mother is the scariest character ever.    Piper Laurie scares the hell out of me (and I am sure she's a very sweet lady - she's from Detroit, you know).  

Edited by Motor City Sonics

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

Ilitch hire?

I think its probably more just alate in the cycle hire. Any decent candidate has been snatched up by this time. So its go with someone you don't know at all or at least the one you know. 

We'll call it the why people eat at olive garden effect.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KL2 said:

I think its probably more just alate in the cycle hire. Any decent candidate has been snatched up by this time. So its go with someone you don't know at all or at least the one you know. 

We'll call it the why people eat at olive garden effect.

He came back for unlimited breadsticks?