General Tiger Discussion

oblong

9 hours ago, Tenacious D said:

6543FF5F-6BDF-4A7A-971F-4BC5FC91473D.jpeg

One thing that stands out to me is just how consistently good the Yankees have been. We all knew how good the Dodgers have been this past decade plus and I would have presumed they were way better than the Yankees and everybody else but in reality they have only been about 2 games a season better than them.  It "feels" like the Yankees have had a few bad seasons in that time frame but evidently they haven't, it's just that the bar is of course set so high for them that the "bad seasons" are still good for every other franchise. 

2 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

BOOK IT !

I how you're right but I have my doubts!  I think they will be much improved but I don't know about WS Champs. It will depend on who they pick up, how the prospects perform and of course pitching.  There's a lot of hope for Greene and Tork.  We need to see if they are the real deal or another bust.

2 hours ago, Archie said:

I how you're right but I have my doubts!  I think they will be much improved but I don't know about WS Champs. It will depend on who they pick up, how the prospects perform and of course pitching.  There's a lot of hope for Greene and Tork.  We need to see if they are the real deal or another bust.

The playoff team with the lowest winning percentage won the World Series in 2021.  Just get in.  Just get in. 

1 hour ago, casimir said:

The C is tolerable, but again, it didn't need changed. 

The Gs with the wings and the baseball?  Simply awful.

It is a lousy logo.  I mean the guardians of traffic are pretty cool looking on that bridge, you think they could have done better..........

But the worst logo - in the history of sports - belongs right here in the D

ZCZwaWQ9QXBp

The sad, confused tiger that needed serious dental work.      How did this even happen? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

It is a lousy logo.  I mean the guardians of traffic are pretty cool looking on that bridge, you think they could have done better..........

ZCZwaWQ9QXBp

The sad, confused tiger that needed serious dental work.      How did this even happen? 

If I had no knowledge of that logo and somebody told me to guess what animal that was Id probably run through a dozen things before Id say Tiger. Lol

23 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

ZCZwaWQ9QXBp

He has a dislocated jaw, and struggles with alcoholism.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

ZCZwaWQ9QXBp

Probably why it only lasted two years!  Without Photoshop then, maybe it was a head of it's time!  LOL

15 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

ZCZwaWQ9QXBp

This is probably Kitna2Furrey's favorite logo.