Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

13 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Gotta be honest, if my kids were attending that elementary, I wouldn't give a flying **** about "both sides"

Its not too hard to fathom another gun owner taking measures into their own hands and shooting this guy.  Then, if you've got the two shooting at each other, and the cops show up, what do they do?  You've got the two civilians just going about their "2nd 'mendment" day, and now its exacerbated into a whole other issue.

And if this guy keeps showing up at a school bus stop, where are the authorities?  Isn't it a bit of a diachotomy/contradiction here?

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

A brother and sister (in their 50's) in Sterling Heights this morning got into a dispute in the parking lot of their family's business.   BOTH pulled out guns and started shooting.  The sister is dead.    What the hell.  World has just gone crazy.  

This is exactly the world 2A people want, and we know they want it because this kind of event is inevitable when everybody gets to carry guns in public with as little vetting as possible, and yet 2A people still want everybody to be able to carry guns in public with as little vetting as possible.

Edited by chasfh
  • Like 2

This is the part where the 2As who claim religion pray to God to touch the hearts of men to magically become good and holy and not whip out their gats to shoot up innocents, but we all know that’s a horse**** concept that conveniently relieves 2As of responsibility for the actions and decisions they themselves make to allow freewheeling gun use. Because once we pray to God, Who is totally there and Who totally exists and can make anything He wants to happen happen, or not happen, at His sole discretion, and the slaughter of innocents happens anyway—well, now it’s God’s will, isn’t it?

Edited by chasfh

Danny Masterson found guilty of rape.   Dude was a TV star, he could have had so many women based on that and his money alone.   Is it a turn off if it's voluntary for the women?  Does he only get turned on by forcing them?    Is it that he's so rich and had so many people kiss his ass that he thought he was untouchable?    Dude made it.  Of the thousands and thousands of people who try to succeed in show biz, he made it..........it wasn't enough.        

2 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Danny Masterson found guilty of rape.   Dude was a TV star, he could have had so many women based on that and his money alone.   Is it a turn off if it's voluntary for the women?  Does he only get turned on by forcing them?    Is it that he's so rich and had so many people kiss his ass that he thought he was untouchable?    Dude made it.  Of the thousands and thousands of people who try to succeed in show biz, he made it..........it wasn't enough.        

That just seems so crazy, he could have had a different girl every night for the next 10 years, even tough he is B-list at best.  More likely C-list.

I don't think people like that go out with the intention of raping women.  They just happen to be with one, they want something, and they will get it because they feel entitled to it because they are famous.  They don't see what they did as rape.  They see it as "She's with a star, she will love it.  Nobody tells us no". But I don't know anything about that case or what the alleged circumstances were.  I'm just making a general observation that I don't think famous people go into it expecting pushback or a fight.  To them if there's no violence or fighting back then it's not rape.  We all know that's not true.

Just looked it up..... he's a Scientologist. Forget what I said.  He was into it.  I didn't realize he Bill Cosby'd them.

I use that term because I just got back from Aruba.  In the swim up pool bar they had tables to put your drink on.  A guy left his drink there, came back, and when he asked me if that was his, I confirmed, then he said "You didn't Bill Cosby it, did you?"

And it's funnier when a black guy says it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Aruba.  That sounds nice.     Had a co-worker backstab me to corporate yesterday claiming I don't do my job because I didn't get a Discrepancy sheet (missing commercial log) to corporate until after 10am.   The same person who is responsible for letting me know what missed didn't inform me until 10:38.   She didn't mention that part to corporate of course.    Love working with people like that.   

We had a guy who would love to send me notes on a potential problem and copy a bunch of people.  Then I point out the error, which was his, and then he'd reply just to me saying he fixed it.  I would say "Why didn't you reply all on that note?"

5 hours ago, oblong said:

We had a guy who would love to send me notes on a potential problem and copy a bunch of people.  Then I point out the error, which was his, and then he'd reply just to me saying he fixed it.  I would say "Why didn't you reply all on that note?"

You know why. 😏