Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

6 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Many studies have shown that members of households with guns are much more likely to be killed by a gun than those from households without guns.  

Here's one:

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2022/04/handguns-homicide-risk.html

you remember the duct tape/bailing wire fixit guy whose handle was something about Inge? Also a gun nut. Just waiting to be a statistic in such a study. Had little kids at home and it sounded like he slept with a loaded shotgun behind his bedroom door. 

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

you remember the duct tape/bailing wire fixit guy whose handle was something about Inge? Also a gun nut. Just waiting to be a statistic in such a study. Had little kids at home and it sounded like he slept with a loaded shotgun behind his bedroom door. 

Yes, IngeFanClub was hilarious.  I remember one post where he said his truck brakes were failing badly and he wanted to know if it was OK to drive it to the station and how fast he should go.  

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Reminds me of that scene from the Sopranos where they are all sitting down bitching about Columbus Day being disrupted.

I was thinking of that too.  Probably where I got it from.  That episode ranks low among the best episodes but I really like it for some of the humor.  

When they're trying to blackmail the native americans into pointing out that their top spokesman is not native american..."They already know..... it's like finding out James Caan is not really Italian".  Then Silvio and Tony kind of look at each other like they didn't know.

"Gary Cooper's gay?"

5 hours ago, chasfh said:

You must live in an extremely dark, disturbing, depressing world. How sad.

You are right.  I do live in a very dark place.  It hasn’t been that way for long, only since corrupt dementia Joe Biden took over. What is sad is that the policies and actions of Biden and his party have jeopardized the safety of my family and every American in the US.

I stopped by a gun shop today to get ammunition.  It was so busy that people had to wait outside.  One good thing and probably the only good thing about Biden is he is a great gun salesman.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, smr-nj said:

Guys… we were doing so well not responding to obvious trolling.

Let’s keep doing well in that endeavor.

Do you know that more Americans view Biden like the photo I posted than the other?  Last I saw over 60% of the people didn’t feel Biden was mentally competent to hold office.

Also, you do realize this is a board where people share their opinions and not everyone is going to have the same opinion? That does not make anyone a troll.  Perhaps you should add a disclaimer on the Politics board that says “Everyone is welcome as long as you have the same opinion as the few regular posters.” That way everyone can visit their safe place and not have to deal with reality.  You can ban me if you don’t like my opinion.  I don’t plan to waste much time here.  If you look at my post from a couple days ago I explained why.

9 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Lori Vallow hasn't shown a bit of remorse over her part in the murder of her own children.    Because she still believes they were zombie imposters.     Based on internet conspiracies

Too bad she isn’t in Florida or Texas. Those governors are very sympathetic to murderers. 

Had to take an airport shuttle to my car yesterday (on-site parking wasn't available when I flew out). My car is in the very back of the lot, 13th stop. The first stop once we get into the lot, these two sketchy looking guys bring on this 10 foot long padlocked case that says it has a gun in it. Call it following the news too much or what, but I got the hell off on the second stop and walked the half mile to the back of the lot rather than ride the shuttle because I really felt like a sitting duck if they wanted to unlock that thing.

4 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

From the reports I have seen the situation has been under some control thanks to the military.  They have used razor wire at some illegal crossing points and not letting people through.  Strange how well a barrier works after the dems kept saying it they don’t.  It just shows how much democrats support an invasion of illegals. Unfortunately thousands and thousands of them are still getting in.  We need more military on the border using any means and force neccesary to secure and close the border.  I am surprised Biden hasn’t pulled the few that are there if they are doing good. They want all the illegals they can get to cross and are fighting an order they can’t mass release people in the US.