2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

RFK Jr. literally owes his entire existance to his last name.

He's the real life embodiment of Connor Roy from Succession.... as much as some folks wishcast him mattering, it's exceedingly more likely that his campaign will have the same impact that Kanye 2020 did: Zero.

Edited by mtutiger

Well Joe Biden it is for me! I understand why he running again, because Donald Trump is. I'm sure President Biden and those around him feel the stakes are too high and our democratic norms and values to important to risk someone new and unproven taking on Donald Trump. So let's go Joe! I hope Brandon rides again.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Well Joe Biden it is for me! I understand why he running again, because Donald Trump is. I'm sure President Biden and those around him feel the stakes are too high and our democratic norms and values to important to risk someone new and unproven taking on Donald Trump. So let's go Joe! I hope Brandon rides again.

I’m with you—Brandon is doing a great job—although I can see people who might otherwise vote Democratic staying home because they’re letting the media snow them into believing Brandon can’t win and shouldn’t run.

22 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I’m with you—Brandon is doing a great job—although I can see people who might otherwise vote Democratic staying home because they’re letting the media snow them into believing Brandon can’t win and shouldn’t run.

No lie, I’ll be talking to my friends/associates whom I know lean Dem, and if I hear any of them talking about staying home, I’ll be knocking on the door with a pizza and a beer and I’ll drive them there.  And if the pizza doesn’t work, I’ll make ‘em an offer they wouldn’t / couldn’t / shouldn’t refuse. 😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

No lie, I’ll be talking to my friends/associates whom I know lean Dem, and if I hear any of them talking about staying home, I’ll be knocking on the door with a pizza and a beer and I’ll drive them there.  And if the pizza doesn’t work, I’ll make ‘em an offer they wouldn’t / couldn’t / shouldn’t refuse. 😎

Classic carrot/stick. You go, girl.

If inflation doesn't come down enough and we get a worse than expected recession, Biden will be blamed for it and he could be in trouble.  They won't stay home because he's too old though.  Educated women and young people hate Trump like no candidate ever.