2024 Presidential Election thread

pfife

37 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Kennedy is a Republican.  He's just running in the Democratic primary for chaos. 

I was just reading about him and he sounds like a Democrat - environmentalist, indigenous rights, etc.  It's just the anti-vax thing that doesn't fit

1 hour ago, Edman85 said:

Whether you are a Republican or Democrat is a question of what party you are joined. You can be a liberal Republican or conservative Democrat.

51 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

Sadly both of these entities are not currently represented by either of their parties.  

Too many syllables for a lot of social media accounts to understand.  There's too much focus on stuffing people into one side or the other these days.

3 hours ago, Edman85 said:

Whether you are a Republican or Democrat is a question of what party you are joined. You can be a liberal Republican or conservative Democrat.

Sure, but the gap between the two parties has widened and members of the parties do have tendencies on various issues.  

Edited by Tiger337

On 4/6/2023 at 12:16 PM, Jim Cowan said:

Bannon thinks that a Kennedy is a big name?  That surprises me, I would have thought that in most peoples' opinion the next generations of Kennedys are all half-wits.

Republicans live in the past which is what conservatives do.  He probably thinks Democrats still care about the Kennedys.