2021-22 Tigers Hot Stove League

RatkoVarda

3 hours ago, Jim Cowan said:

I bought a 45 gallon drum of that pink popcorn two years ago, still have about half of it.  That and some PBR and we should be all set. You need to be double vaxxed to cross the border.  When you get to my house, park at the church around the corner.  They don't like it, but what can they do?  They can't do nothing.

Bigglesworth peed in the parking lot last year.  That was embarrassing, which I think is part of the reason he never comes here anymore.  You can't really fault him though.  The Rule V can cause one to get unduly excited.  

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Bigglesworth peed in the parking lot last year.  That was embarrassing, which I think is part of the reason he never comes here anymore.  You can't really fault him though.  The Rule V can cause one to get unduly excited.  

That parking lot is full of needles and condoms.

10 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Uromysitisis poisoning is a very serious condition that must be avoided. 

22 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

So assuming we get the same comp pick as last year that would mean our 2nd round pick which would be around 50th overall I'm guessing. 

Our comp pick this year will be after the 2nd round - they rotate every other year for the teams that qualify and under the current system I believe we cannot lose our comp pick, so the lost pick would be our 3rd round pick.

Edited by 4hzglory

Crud.  I should have done it this way:

image.thumb.png.ec134a56a37df5b5f9836a5e12c9eb37.png

Anyone interested in the Tigers acquiring this resume?

There's been plenty of banter about Verlander being brought back and, to a much lesser degree, Scherzer.  I don't recall anyone bringing up Morton, who might be a better fit since the price tag likely won't be as exorbitant and he could still fill a pretty significant hole for the Tigers.